SOLD OUT – but Waiting List available
Thank you so much for your interest in Making Hard Choices. Clearly a course such as this is needed. I did not expect to fill ten seats so quickly!
I WILL be offering this class again in February 2019. For those folks who would like to get on the waiting list now, so as to avoid missing out again, scroll down to sign up and I’ll email you in January when we have the details finalized.
Full details about the course can be found below.
Do you feel immobilized anytime you’re faced with a difficult or life-changing decision?
You’re not alone. And you’re not broken. All you need are a few tools to help you sort through the facts, thoughts, and feelings that come up whenever you need to make a hard choice – also known as “the art of discernment.”
Whether you’re considering switching careers, going back to school, starting or leaving a relationship, or facing any other “fork in the road,” the tools (and clarity! and peace!) you acquire by learning the art of discernment will serve you for years to come.
Do you want to take a leap of faith, leaving indecision and worry behind?
Join me – Rev. Catharine Clarenbach – for my 4-week online course:
Making Hard Choices
The Art of Discernment
During this 4-week online program of study, practice, and support, you will learn:
- concrete tools that can completely change the way you approach difficult or life-altering decisions, whether you tend to make decisions intuitively, by using hard data, or some combination of both
- decision-making skills from both “secular” and “sacred” traditions that you can call on anytime you need them
- how to tell why and when you’ve made the right choice
Imagine feeling peace and clarity around the hard choice that’s been swirling around in your head all this time.
Imagine the confidence and joy of knowing you’ve made a focused, single-hearted decision. It truly is possible – and I will show you how.
- an email from me every weekday, with a video or audio presentation, often with a downloadable PDF worksheet to reinforce that day’s topic or activity
- a close-knit, secret Facebook group to share your experiences with me and up to 9 other participants
- “office hours” with me once per week, by way of a Facebook Live video in our secret group
- a private 45-minute call with me in September to talk through your experience, the choices you’ve made, the tools that have surfaced regularly, and anything else that comes up as a result of your work throughout the course
Making Hard Choices is limited to 10 participants – not because I’m trying to create some kind of skeevy “fear of missing out” reaction from you, but because I want to give each of you the personal attention I know I would want were I in your place.
The next class is scheduled for February 2019. The August 2018 class filled up well in advance of the course starting, so I recommend getting on the Waiting List to avoid disappointment!
Still have questions?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll personally answer your questions.
I so look forward to working with you!