Do you feel immobilized anytime you’re faced with a difficult or life-changing decision?
You’re not alone. And you’re not broken. All you need are a few tools to help you sort through the facts, thoughts, and feelings that come up whenever you need to make a hard choice – also known as “the art of discernment.”
Whether you’re considering switching careers, going back to school, starting or leaving a relationship, or facing any other “fork in the road,” the tools (and clarity! and peace!) you acquire by learning the art of discernment will serve you for years to come.
Do you want to take a leap of faith, leaving indecision and worry behind?
Join me – Rev. Catharine Clarenbach – for my 4-week online course:
Making Hard Choices
The Art of Discernment
During this online program of study, practice, and support, you will learn:
- concrete tools that can completely change the way you approach difficult or life-altering decisions, whether you tend to make decisions intuitively, by using hard data, or some combination of both
- decision-making skills from both “secular” and “sacred” traditions that you can call on anytime you need them
- how to tell why and when you’ve made the right choice
Imagine feeling peace and clarity around the hard choice that’s been swirling around in your head all this time.
Imagine the confidence and joy of knowing you’ve made a focused, single-hearted decision. It truly is possible – and I will show you how.
- an email from me every weekday, with a video or audio presentation, often with a downloadable PDF worksheet to reinforce that day’s topic or activity
- a close-knit, secret Facebook group to share your experiences with me and the other participants
- “office hours” with me once per week, by way of a Facebook Live video in our secret group
- a private 45-minute call with me to talk through your experience, the choices you’ve made, the tools that have surfaced regularly, and anything else that comes up as a result of your work throughout the course
The next class is scheduled for February 2019. The August 2018 class filled up well in advance of the course starting, so I recommend getting on the Waiting List to avoid disappointment!
Still have questions?
Please send an email to email@example.com and I’ll personally answer your questions.
I so look forward to working with you!